Monday, February 22, 2010

my birthday =]

this day is my birthday.
happy birthday to me   =]
muahahhaha.


thanks all my buddies here and my facebook friends and my primary buddies.
i get their wish and i'm happy.
especially i get E1 wishes and E2 sing song to me.
it is sweet and have a bit shy.
because they are scream my name loud.
haha. thanks to u all.


having celebration today with my beloved.  =]
she is sweet and good to me.
baybee. sorry to u because i'm using so many money of u.
sowiieee.
and the present is so big and expensive.
owh! thanks much, my sweetheart.


arg!! i dont want get any bear present.
i realized that i really have many bears.
fullfill my space of bed.
oh noooo ~~


my wishes here:
i WANT everynight what i wish will become true.
i WANT all my family, buddies get healthy,
i WANT all my family, buddies smile everyday.


happy birthday to me   =]
huuuuu~~ yeah yeah.
cut cake cut cake. haha.

my birthday will end at 11.59a.m.
my post will appear at 11.59 a.m.
happy birthday to meeee.


baybee mike cc. wanna scream at here.
I LOVE YOU MUCH. !!
thanks you. muacks muacks =]


No comments: