Wednesday, March 3, 2010

what's wrong during this few days.

arg!! exam is drop at 23th march.
sob =[ 
wanna study again arh!! 
i'm so tired. can stop all the exam? wuwuwu

i'm having a bad family.
i felt i lack of some love.
but my parents like to use money to fullfill me.
sometime i not really need it.
i need some other love.  =[
i'm envy some people who is having a family with full of love.

practice dance yesterday and today.
a whole morning.  =[
i am so tired now.
skip my tuition class today.
i hope to go but i cant support myself and i'm not good is situation.
long time nvr sleep in noon.
every day have to tuition in noon. sob=[

i'm not too satisfy to our dance.
teacher too   =[
wuwuuwu. what is the problem??  =[

sorry to u, i treat u so  =[
yes. i was changed.
alike an evil who always let u cry.
sorry.

i hope i am blind or brain-less.
not care everything i knew, i saw, i felt.
i know this all jus will let us argue.
sigh. !!
i fell pain.

will be prepare my exam, seldom update blog.
take care all my buddies   =]


pen off  =]

always at ur side.
8th month anniversary. sweet baby =]
i dont wan seperate with my beloved. =]
muacks.i love u.
and wish baybee happy birthday here 1st. keke =]

No comments: