Wednesday, March 10, 2010

our performance. hari sukan

yeah. finally performanced well today. muahahhaa.
all teacher was satisfy.   =]
lucky had practised this morning, if nt i will forgot a bit.
my memory is bad nowaday. haha.
i was so nervous and all audience was applaused to us, made me more nervous.  =[
although we jus show a while but oso make my heart jump non stop.
haha. 台后两个月,台上一分钟。

here have some photo.
our team. haha. see the beside girl.  =]


our 6 form 5 girls and teacher.
she is veri caring us. thanks teacher  =]


nobody can help us capture our dance. so no photo here.
haha. but have form 1,2,3 team here.
they are awesome =]





here have some my photo and friends and i's photo.

wei ru and i  =]

yin thong and i.

wei and i. =]

orange hsuan and i =]

ah ling and i =]

form 1 girl and i.
i like her because she is cute and pretty.
she is having chubby face. i like it  =]



ah wei help me recorded a short funny ugly record.
nvm la. haha. 人总是有丑的时候。
if wanna watch the record, ask ah wei ba. muahahaha.



we are backed early today.
wow, so trouble.
wanna ask so many peoples permission. ish!!
gek sei me nia ~~
finally, ask for mummy help.
mummy help me bluff teacher. haha.
we back by lrt.


this year hari sukan was soooo less people come to watch.
sigh~~  i'm the last year luu!
this will be my last hari sukan.



pen off here.
night everybody.
sweet dream  =]

i love my dar M.
muacks. miss u much.
meet u in dream ltr ya  =]

No comments: