Saturday, March 6, 2010

=[

just back from times square with my beloved.
muacks. sob. let u hv a sad and no suprise celebration lo.
arg!~  i'm regret to do that.
hope u will like it.  =]
today we ate so much. ngek ngek.
all oso yummy. thumb up. wooohooo.
i love food.
but i more love u, dar ~  =]

sigh.
i dont hope because of somebody i just can leave a message on your wall.
i will feel sad and why your friend can leave at ur wall anytime,somemore call u babe.
bt i cant. =[
can u understand my feel??
i'm really unlike who's calling u dear, babe, ham yu and etc.
i know just is friend but i will jealous.
u know i'm sensitive right?  =[

yesterday was wished u on my wall.
i know i cant leave at ur thr. =[
but u nvr visit it, after i asked to visit u jus visit it.
no leave any comments too.
i jus feel tht i write for what ah?
wish wind ah??
sigh. everytime saw my friend sweet with their partner in FB i oso will jealous.
i know we cant because of your family.
i just feel why ur frens can but i cant.   =[
i'm very sad abt it.  sigh
i believe if i nvr ask u visit my blog, u wont too. sigh  =[

anyway, happy birthday to my beloved baby
hope we will together as long as we can.
or nvr end up.  =]
all the dreams will become true.
deng   =] haha
and be cute everyday. muacks.
dun always hot temper le  =[
sob sob. i scare scare.

happiiieee burfdaeee to u.  =]
muacks. i looouuuuffffuuuu you.
you're always in my heart and my mind.
remember smile all the time.  =]
muacks. i will always beside u. muacks =]

No comments: