Thursday, March 31, 2011

My love ❤

Oh~ Baby, you are only my love ! ♥
I hope we can be together long lasting.
Thanks for your everything.
Your love, your patient, your forgiving, your tolerance, your teaching.

Love to see you when you are playing pool.
Owh~ Your look kill me! 
Love to listen to your childhood. 
Owh~ It's quite cute and interesting. Cute Baby. ♥
Love to see you when you are acting cute on call at the other side.
Hope to hug you immediately. 

Sorry. I hurt you yesterday.
Made you pain and cry. 
I'm sorry. But at least, I tell you everything honestly.
It's just as if relief everything. Phew.
When you're crying, hope to hug you on the spot.
Cried like a baby.
The second time you treated me fierce.
Made me cry loudly and loudly.
Can you do not treat me so next time? It's really terrible and frightened for me.

And, please do not eat at whee hour.
Your food lure me !~
:( 

Baby, I found you. 
I love you  ♥
Do not disappear from my life. 
I'm your princess ♥

* ehem ! someone called me and registered to join in tanjung rambutan ! xD *


This post is especially to my love, hamsap wolf. Awww~

No comments: