Saturday, August 13, 2011

♥ Love one

Today is our 15 months, 450days anniversary! :)
I Love You, L.W.Teen! ♥ 


On 10 Aug, Wed
Went to Taylor lakeside campus to find baby alone!
The purpose of it was going to give her a surprise.
Its been a long time never give her a small surprise.
Well, start planning last week.
Then ask for those bus numbers and the way of going her university.
Relief! Luckily she did not realise about it :)
How smart I am! ♥ 


It was really challenging for me!
Kept worrying about i will lost anywhere.
Yet, I reached her school finally.  


She was surprised when saw me and kept asking why you come my school.
Hahahaha :D
I saw some tears rolled in her eyes. 


Went for lunch with her! :D
Then we went for dessert as well.
Snogut! Her Favourite ice cream ♥ 




Giving you surprise really can make me smile whole day. :)
I hope I can give you surprise every single day until the day our heartbeat stops.
Together with me equals to having surprise everyday! x) 






Kissed me in library as she said there is romantic! 





Good Night! :D 
Pen.Off






  

No comments: