Friday, September 9, 2011

Exam!

I will sit for my first exam in segi's college later.
Woke up early in the morning to study.
But got an intention to update my blog first.
So yea, here am I.

Yesterday studied my intro to business till 4 am something.
It is so tiring to me for waking up early in the morning.
Yet, I woke up finally as been scolded and forced by my love.
Kept scolding me always study at last minutes and do not appreciate time.
Always wasted my time in sleeping and playing game.

Because of exam, all of my entertainments have to put at a side.
I only can face to the book face to the book and face to the book.

Baby is going to penang with her classmates now.
Her school always organize trip for them.
Seem like so good. Indeed, it is an assignment trip.
In order to meet with me on monday, she brought her assignment and lappy to complete her assignment at there. 
I'm so thankful to her. No matter how tired she is, she will try her best to complete them. ILY!
I hope I can see you on monday as well without any tiring body! Hahahaha :D

Chose to leave from you.
Without any contact.
I hate you treated me so.
What for if I still caring about everything.
It is such terrible for me.
Anyway, I do hate you much!

Alright, have to pen off and continue my studies.
Good luck for my exam! :)
Ciaoz, people!
Take care and have a nice day to you all! 
Before leaving, I hope to say something at here,
that is, I love Lee Wan Teen immensely. Muacks! 

No comments: