Tuesday, December 22, 2009

dead blog

my blog was dead XD
i'm lazy and tired to update.
hmm. being a lazy pig.
as my baybee said. =[


today is 冬至.
no any special celebrate.
dad work until something 8pm jus back.
my inside tummy had a frog.
go to order food eat.
hmm. 9.30p.m. jus eat my dinner. hmm.
i think it's not call dinner, it's my supper.


baybee was started to work
i'm bored in home.
everyday sleep, face to the com.. ..
oh my. should start to touch my book.
reopen school is coming soon.


decide with baby how we celebrate our 1st xmas.
hmm. i'm bored that shopping and full throungs of people in the shoppong complex.


30th is our half year.
how to celebrate that day.
baybee have to work.
our plan to genting is cancel.
sorry to you.
i'm hv thing to do that day. sry.


tonight will be a lonely night.
she was slept.
night =]
love you =3


No comments: