Monday, December 14, 2009

heart break

wake up at 5.45 a.m.
alarm rang. wait for baby message.
make sure you were waked up.
hmm. closed my eye rolled on bed.
freaking tired.
my baby yesterday was naughty.
want to waited me until i reached house from ipoh just go to slept.


0800 a.m.
tuition.
tired and sleepy.
12 p.m.
yeah!
it was the time to found my baby.
went to midvalley by KTM.
i was waited so long time.
hmm. around 0100 p.m.
we met. so miss baby.
baby wanna frighten me.
blek. i pandai. keke =]


walked to bus station waited for the bus.
baby not like rapid  KL bus.
but rapid KL bus seem like comfort bit. =[
finally we go by metro bus.
hmm. i been bluff.
0130 pm.
reached there.
baby holded my hand crossed the road


baby choosen her hair colour.
start to dye.

during dye hair.


baby checked my phone.
she saw my photo then keep loud of laugh there.
sia sui. ish.
laugh until tear almost drop.
break my heart. TT


pooh, baby's hair stylise asked baby wanna spray her hair go electric other girl. =[

deng deng. after dye hair.
hmm. like la la zai.


beside.


ate with baby after dye hair.
ate the bread of baby made.keke
add sugar on the bread nice nice.


after ate, it was raining cats and dogs.
baby huged my waist and ran together.
haha. it's fun.
we went to popular bought book.


after bought, the rain more heavily.
we ran and i shout.
because my lovely shoe.
i was sad. it was dirty.
i asked baby carried me.
floor was wet and alot of water.
our shoes were wet. haha. baby's shoes most dark and wet.
our shoes became busuk. gek sam =[


we are wet. but we happy =] haha

try to kiss my hubby. muacks =3

around 4, it was the time to back.
thanks to baby that accompany me back.
you are worry me alway.
muacks. dai sek. sek sai nei na. muacks =]


look at my mirror. gek sam.
broke by my cousin just now.
''biang''.
heart break.
daddy dont wanna buy a new wan for me.


hmm. baby officially finish her secondary school lesson.
congratulation to my baby.
i still have a year. hmm.
baby we together jia you nia.

one.six.five. days.
i.love.mike.baby.
await.to.meet.you.
sorry.that.i.am.not.going.out.tomorrow.
muacks.baby.
miss.you.much.
busuk.babi.  XD

No comments: