Thursday, December 24, 2009

i'm fucking miss you.

baybee.
i very miss you.
everyday also hope that you can accompany me long time abit.
but u hv to work and rest.
you are tired and sleepy.
need early wake up and work hardly.
i'm so selfish baybee.
although you are tired, but u still will cal to me accompany me.
i'm feel sweet and happiness. baybee. muacks.

when baby wan to end call,
i will upset and cry.
because i really not willing to end call.
baybee will send me a long message coax me back wan.
keke. it's sweet and it jus belong to me. muacks =]

baybee, please forgive me that i'm childish.
i'm aint good and always let u angry.
yesterday i was slept at 2am something.
baybee was angry and disappointed.
i cried at this morning.
baby sorry. no next time le.

i will try my best to do the best for you =]
you dont wanna try fly out from my hand =] keke
muacks. i love you much.

baybee, i know sungai wang there hav a shop which selling food of shit shape wan.
hmm. this fri i wan bring you go there eat shit lo.
haha. xiao qi~ lai chi da bian lo.
dang dang dang~ muacks.

baybee. i miss you much.
work harder ya.
keke. earn money for me.
let me 1 days finish your 1month salary.
ngek ngek =]

i love you.
nvr change my love before.
nvr decrease. increasing =]

busuk babiiieee.
wo ai ni. =3

No comments: