Monday, December 6, 2010

200 Days ♥

 This is our first meeting photo and the latest one.
Well, you can observe and realise our gap is going nearer and nearer  

160 Days to go. Then it will be our 1 year anniversary ♥
Hmmm... Can we pass all the obstacles smooth?
I wish we can :)


These 200 Days, everything went smooth.
The thing which I feel pleasant is our relationship nowadays just as if our 1st month.
This mean we never changed before. We still love each other as if before.  :)
Our love is stable stable and stable! ♥

I feel pleasure that I met you. :)
You gave me a wonderful and romantic love.
Though you are as if wood sometimes, yet I love.
And I love your MUSHROOM. ♥

My man always complains to me that she has numerous assignments.
She feels sorry about it.
Yet, never mind. Baby.
It is your future.
Dun say sorry to me.
Dun worry that you cant accompany me.
I will stay at your side and accompany you to do your assignments so you no need to worry immensely. :)
I love to CLING on you. ♥

Well, have to tell you all.
I'm a hot-tempered girl.
I will get furious easily.
When she make me throw tantrums, I will scream at her loudly and loudly.
As well as throw anything and scold her even hurt her.
Yet, she only zip her mouth and keep coaxing me.
She is such understanding  ♥
I love you coaxing me when I am angry.  ♥

She is an adorable baby  :)
She loves to show me her cuttiie face.
I wish to hug her tight when she is showing.
Bee, I love you as you are my cutie pie. ♥

I love the way you call me baby.
I love the way you say I love you.
I love the way you '' Fa Qiao ''.
I love the way you coax me.
I love the way you sing, you talk, your cutie sound.
BEE, I BANYAK LOVE YOU    ♥
I love your everything. Mwahs
____________________________________________________________________________________
Finished 6 subjects in my SPM.
3 subjects to go. 
Hmm... I hope to achieve a flying colour result  :)

Pen.Off.
Good Night. ♥

Happy 200 days anniversary with you. ♥
Mwahs. I Rawr You. =]

No comments: