Friday, December 10, 2010

Hmmm. Just finished my account exam.
2 more subjects to go, economic and chinese.
Sigh. Account test paper is sheer easy yet I do not know how to do xD
I only know well in difficult question. Hahahaha.
Extremely worry about my account =(

Daddy is warding in hospital again.
This is the 2nd times he warded in hospital.
=( In fact, I am really worry and care of him.
Yet, my mother said I am not doing so. ==
Sigh. What thing I can do?
Yesterday daddy scolded me that I only care of my result but not him
Yet, I already accompanied him in hospital all day long.
I really do not understand that what kind of daughter they want.
I want to care of my result and future but at the same time want to care of him too.
He knows how to speak malay well but they need me to help them.
Hmmm... If I achieved a poor result, how they treat me again?

Yesterday saw daddy checking his stomach by putting a long and thick wire into his stomach.
After that, he cried and vomit blood as his throat hurt and bleed.
At that moment, my heart sheer pain and tears shed out again.
Well, I'm not a tough child.  =[
Daddy worried to do operation for checking his stomach.
Under our forcing and persuading, he agreed.

Our memories kept flashing back crossing my mind.
Tears drop from eyes to my cheek.
How he protected me, the first present he gave me when I obtained 3rd in class, how he chopped off the cane after beating by mama, where he brought me to eat nice dishes, redang trip, Singapore trip, Australia trip and so forth.
Everything made me cry even now.
I am really afraid of one of my family members will vanish and disappear in my life.
I never undergone before. 

Bee came to my school to find me =]
Though it was only 2 hours but bee was still willing to visit me as well as give me support :)
Thanks for everything and your sneak.
Emm... Famous Amous whee :)
I love you, Darling. 

Well, no mood to continue my blogging.
Pen off here. :)
Night, buddies.

No comments: