Monday, December 20, 2010

Love memories ♥

17.Dec  ♥
Baby came to my house :)
Whee.. Asked from baby few times already and finally she came my house safely.
She drove to my house 1st time and it was also the record for her in driving the longest distance.
Because of me, she was brave and gained experience.  =)

I taught her the way to my house through calls.
Sorry for scolding you. Hahahaha.
You were really noob on that day xD
Owh.~ Finally she reached my house at 12 something. 
She spent 2 hours to travel to my house.!
Actually, it is only within an hour. 
Yet, it was okay as the important thing was baby reached my house safely. 

Bee accompanied me watched tv programmes, cooking, viewed pictures of my growing process and so on. ♥
I love the way you hugged me when I was cooking.
I love the way you praised my dishes were nice.
I love to see you when you were eating my spaghetti.  ♥
Cherish all those sweet and precious moments. 

Bee was naughty xD
Pushed me on bed. It was comfortable when I slept beside you.
We looked at each other and played around on bed.
Rolled on the bed and grabbed pillow as well as blankets together. 
Love your warm lips sticking on my lips, it was warm.   ♥
Love your huggie from my back :)
Love your everything, Mwahs ♥

Baby went home at 4 o'clock.
It was heavy hearted. 
Wish you will come to my sweet home again.  ♥ 
Cherish and appreciate it and thanks for driving to my home though it was dangerous.
I understood that you only want me show my smiles in front of you =)
So you are willing to do everything to obtain my smiles.   ♥

20. December   ♥
 Captured in playground ♥
I kissed her lips. ♥


My SPM examination has officially ended from this beautiful day. :)
I completed my last paper, economic, wearing my last uniform and last time sitting in class.
Hahahaha. Yea, people. I grew up! 
I'm going to step in University's door. 
Yea, something popped out from my mind. 
That was someone insulted me in my cbox that I was not qualified to study in university.
After these few months, have you observed my progression of my english?
Because of you, I'm toiling to study in order to prove to you, yes I can  =)


After my exam, walked out from school gate and saw baby surprisingly.
My mum was there so I hinted baby not to walk toward me.
After that, I returned my books to school.
Bee ate pizza with my classmates and me in the playground.
Played tic-tak-toe with darl  ♥
Kept losing, Sob :(
Captured down our memories and bee kept curi kiss me xD
Hahahaha. Kept pushing my face on her mouth and scolded her curi kissing me xD
Love to see you smiling like this =D ♥

Though it was only less that an hour, yet bee was willing to spend her time to celebrate with me.
As I kept complaining that she cant celebrate with me today. xD
Then she gave me a surprise and proved to me that she was not caring anything, time or money, she only want me to repay her back with my smiles.

Gonna burn my books up and clean my rubbish room xD
Hahahahha. And going to make date with you, you, you, you, you! ♥
Hey, date me, people! 
I'm freaking free now =)

Last, Bee, I hope that you can promise me that dont let me cry again as if yesterday.
The feeling was really extremely suffer.
Just as if you dumped me alone.
Bee. ILY ♥

Pen.off.
Good Night!

No comments: