Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Christmas with Pika.





My first Christmas with my bee, Pika  ♥
We went to Pavilion and Times Square yesterday.

Met with bee around 11 o'clock.
We played finger in Lrt train.  =)
Our sound of laughter surrounding in coach.
People around envy with us. ♥
Reached Times square at 11 something then we went to buy movie ticket, Just Call Me Nobody.
Whee =)
It had been a loooooong time never watch movie with bee ♥
After that, Bee bought me a new handbag which I had been asking for a long time for me  =)
Finally I got a handbag which cost 25 bucks.
Hmm... Having sale now. Everywhere is selling cheap stuff.
Aww. My purse is getting lack of money so I cant buy anything during this sale =(

We were having our lunch in BBQ Plaza.
This was the first time baby eating in this restaurant.
We went to movie then :)
Woots, there was a gay couple beside us.
Hahahahaha.
Bee's face is more attractive than the movie.
Kept looking at her face and lips. xD
Slept on her shoulder at the last. It was comfortable. ♥

Bee awake me up gently.  =]
My darling bought a new purse for me.
Then bought nail polish.
Applied nail polish on bee's nails.
Hahahaha. Colourful.  =]
Walked to pavilion then.
Though it was far yet my baby was walking with me.
For me, it was not tired and suffer for me.   ♥

Camwhore there. :)
Nice christmas decoration here.
Hmm, hope to celebrate Christmas with bee there.
Yet, I'm staying in my grandma's house for 8 Days since tomorrow.
Captured at there almost an hour more. xD
Perasan of us.

Mama kept calling me to rush me back home.
So I gonna go back home at 5 something =(
Before going back, Baby bought me a starbuck dark mocha for me.
Niceeeee   ♥
Thank you, Darling.   :]

Bee, our gap is getting closer and closer ♥
I do love you so much.
A day more than a day  :]       Mwahs  ♥

Sorry that I'm getting mad with you always.
And sometime yelling at you.
Yet, I am the one love you the most, Dear.


Hmm. Pen.Off
Good night.

No comments: