Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i was died 99 XD

ah! i was being killed by $$.
my 80 bucks flied today.
wuwuwuwu.
last month's economi haven recover back yet, this month kill me AGAIN.
oh no. money, u are too cruel to me.
u shold not like that treat me.
i love u so much  XD.
how u can hurt me so??   =[

ytd i was too stupid.
i tot the cup dint have water so i put my phone inside it.
arg!!~
i was too stupid  !!
put my phone inside a cup   =[
awww!!
heart is fucking pain until now   =[

today rosak already lo.
yer. my mum ask me buy a cheap phone (rm99), dont repair it.
i dont wan. apa tu lowsy phone.
so, i need to responsibility it.  =[
i made it out.

how many months i jus can balance back my economi?  =[
this week still wanna go out and buy cloth for myself d   =[
yer~~  money. come come come. ish!

daddy mummy, help me balance back nia   =[
sob.  they are help-less to me   =[
crying. wuwuwuwu   XD

account tomorrow.
woohoo. account book i'm coming. muacks.  =]

penoff

No comments: