Friday, April 2, 2010

oh no~~ i'm a pig XD

today was exam history   =[
yesterday i dint read but i have record all point on book.
arg~!! all question today was same like what i recorded yesterday   =[
so sad~~  =[
sigh. i wanna read nex time. MUST!!

actually this morning i should wake up study want.
but dont know why i cant heard alarm rang although i set it   =[
my sister off when it rang. some more i kick her ass ask her wake up for off it   XD
oh no~ i'm too pig. ish!!

我喜欢一个人哼着歌想着你。
我喜欢一个人看着我和你们的回忆。 =]
太美了。太赞了。
但是今年好像不同了。

left last paper for my dianogstik exam.
wooohoo.  my favourite subject  -->  account  =]

aww. felt tired and sleepy.
tonight i need sleep early if i rather leave my lappy   =[
oh no. lappy, please dont lure me.   ><

i wanna study le  ><
wuwuwuwuwu.
give stress to myself.
if not i wil stick with my lappy  =[



.pen.off.here.
night.sweet.buddies.

No comments: