Friday, April 9, 2010

school fun XD

woohoo. finally finished my dianogstik exam  =]
huuu~~ get some exam paper back  =[
wuwuwuwu. such bad.
need to take hard and serious to all my exam.

haha. have many fun this 2 days.
laugh until stomachache  XD

let me show u all few photo.
-YESTERDAY-



see on her nail. coloured by me   XD
she is the sleeping queen.


da dang~ all editor  XD wahahha.
ah ling is the 1 who start it.
but thy all wrote her hand said it started by me.  ><
bully er~ haha
this is the proof that ah ling is the 1st drew.
wahahaha  XD
he is our class sleep king  XD
sit like that also can fall in sleep.
isnt pro?


still had few photo. but my friends all ask not to upload.
so respect them. save in my folder.  =]

-TODAY-
dint hv bring camera so jus describe here.  =]

when the quees was sleeping, we threw many pieces of yellow paper in her uniform.
she was no feeling on it all.
so we just enjoy our fun.  XD
threw paper into hsuan,ling,li's shirt too.
jus kee and i dint kena.
bcos it was done by us   XD
yeah pii~   =]

not feeling to go school for study.
i'm used to holiday if din had any examination.
lazy  =[

going out tomorrow.
mayb will go eat shabu shabu if hsuan had went.




chiao~ night  =]
sweet night to u all.
and wish bibo here,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUU  =]

No comments: