Thursday, April 29, 2010

jealousy =)

someone complain to me just now.
because jealous. hahas.
dun know why i like to see u jealous bacause of me. hahas.
jus alike u luu~
always let me mad on you, you also like too. hahas  =]
ahna~ sorry nia. don wan angry anymore la~
and dont sour me la. i so pity =[

=) go visit doctor and eat medicine ya.
so geram just now. grr~!!
*sayang*   =)

learnt hydrophilic and hydrophobic yesterday.
oh yea. water loving and water fearing. hahas

gosh~! duno what are u thinking.
D couple with me is impossible.
please, dont simply say it to others or to me.
i really do dislike.
choi~~!!  

everyday dance dance dance  @@
have performance next friday.
oh yea. feel fun to me. hahas.
whole body's muscle crack.
luckily my buttock muscle recover back.  =)

arg~ mid year exam cancel.
will be record dianogstik exam in report card.
ah~!! jangan.  =[
worst much. i never take hard study la~
wuwuwuwu. i wan take mid year exam  =(

i believe u can be more tough than me.
u have a lot of friends.
u will find a better one.
better much than me.
add oil la~ .  =]
hope u will be happy and no worries everyday.
dont so emo always le.
i felt guilty to u suddenly. sry.



B, sorry to u  =)
dont jealous le hor.
tumbuk u if u geram to me again ya. hahas
guaiguai B.



penoff.
how much i do miss u this few days without you.
that.is.much.and.many.  =)

No comments: