Thursday, May 14, 2009

its so let mii hurt =[

today i think i see dou sum should nt let mii see dou d sms`
i'm so sad n hurt n pain after i see`
i din hv think dou it will happen`
cox she is my best fren`


today i tuition wif her`
her hp keep ring`
thn i geh po wan see her hp d sms`
bt she nt allow`
thn nvm na`
when she is delete message`
i see she is deleting bibo's message
i'm feel sad when i noe`
cox she is sms wif her`
bt i duno`
sumore hsuan nt let mii noe n see`
it reali so mystery??
she is bibo` my boy bt y i cant noe wat u 2 chat`
i'm sad n start to think mani thing`


after thy all bck i see her hp` she is bath`
i noe it is her private`
i should nt to see`
bt i swear i jus see bibo wif her d message`
other i din see n nt interest oso`
i see dou hv few mani`
n see dou a message is`
noob orange sap sui` u are so special to mii`
i hope u won will hv thing` u wan to tak care urself bt i nt at ur side`
after i see it`
my tear almost out`
my heart veri pain`
i duno wat can i do`
after i see i should to bck`mumi is reach to fetch mii`
she still is bathing`
when i at car my tear is cuming out`
i scare mum will see it`
i duno i can hw???
[ if u wan angry mii tat i see ur message whatever` its nt important !! ]

am i sensitive??
am i too care??
am i too weak??
I DUNO`~~!!

I DUNO WAT U THINKING &
WAT U 2 CHATING ABT ?

I'm sad`disappointed`cry`pain`hurt`
-u dunno-
wat i can do?
=[ haixz`...
confusing... ....

No comments: