Friday, May 15, 2009

during EXAM ~~

today exam BI`
the 1st of day to exam mid year exam`
hv bit nervous`
actually today 4am wan wak up to revision
bt duno y i stop jor my alarm clock n ZzzZZzz`
grrr` gek seii mii`
go to skul keep tak my book read n read n read`
ring......
teacher wan us to put out d bag n prepare`
grrr` i haven read ah`
so nervous` be4 mid year exam i jus think lik a small small exam`
no nid care it`
bt after PMR i am care my exam`
start to revison be4 exam`
dad is hapi tat i am study hard jor`
kaka` =]


when exam its so quiet`
i write n write n write`
exam paper 2 sin`
when i write till novel`
it is character` i hv read it`
bt it is who din hv act WISDOM?
?????
i duno wat is wisdom oh`
oh my`
i write sum shit essay at thr` thn leave 15 min`
i oioi`keep think bibo d thing` grrr` let mii fell sad agn`



-rest-
i less to chat wif her` cox i'm care tat message`
thn i jus mad n eat at thr`
ring... she say bck to class lo` no time jor`
i mad on her scold her`
tis is i 1st time so mad to her`
thn i go up to class`
put out the bag n sit at my place`
i noe she is looking mii`
bt i dunwan look at her n lye on table`
during exam paper 1`
my brain is blank`
duno write wat`
actually i wan to write frenship`
bt write n write n write bucum frenshit`kaka
so i throw my paper n write
MY HERO` deng deng` kaka


ring.... finish skul`
i jus say a bye to her`
thn she bck`
n i din hv sms n reply message to my boi`
i'm so sad on it`
-sign,sad-
uncle is praise aunty nice`
uncle is bad taste` kaka =]
thx uncle`

No comments: