Saturday, May 9, 2009

reopen my blog =]

duno y`
i'm reopen again`
mayb i hv mani thing mani thing to say`
my aunt them tel mii thy will move house to puchong soon`
i'm grudge` i'm miss them`
why i will move hse to s.long?
cox my uncle anuty them all at here`
so...
i beg my dadi to move hse to here`
be4 2 years`
i'm move to here`
i'm hapi`
cox my uncle anuty always cum to my hse eat n bring out mii to gai gai`
when i'm burfdae thy will cum celebrate wif mii`
bt nw my fouth uncle need to move hse`
i reali reali grudge`
ah feng` my khong uncle n my frendly aunty`
i think thy will less to cum bck here visit us`
n my fifth uncle is finding hse nw to move hse`
i'm sad i'm scare `
if my fifth uncle is move hse`
i think....
i cant alik nw`
always hang out wif them`
i love my family much =]


beside tis`
we are argue agn`
ya` its a small case`
bt i always dunwan choi her lik tat`
cox i'm bored n tired`
lazy to think lazy to write`
i'm thinking`
should i wan to tel her i'm reopen my blog??
should let her view my blog??
see n noe wat i'm thinking??
bt my heart keep say no no no!!!
y i will b lik tat??

i duno.....




nearly exam`
i'm scare bt duno y i'm lazy ==
when i start to revision`
zou gong will find mii together him go fishing == grrr....
always cum kacau mii`
let mii cant concentrate =[
gambateh ah bii`
gambateh my fren`
gambateh WAN ER`



we alr hv 100days`
hope we will sweet n hapi bit =]
i'm miss u XD
'wan er'
5 mankok hungry xP

No comments: