Tuesday, November 3, 2009

study

sigh. today get my exam paper account, BC and history.
i am waiting science and moral exam paper only.
arg~ my BC and history get C ah.
po my kai.
BC teacher said 写得不错但是内容有点离题了。
arg~ oh my god.
i was careless in my history exam.
i write wrong some point in other question.
all terbalik already.
teacher still said i already have progress.
but i dint feel so.
because the marks is not satisfy to me.

i saw my friend all are progress but i still stop at there.
sigh. in fact, i spend all the time of sleep was useless.
no matter i slept 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours or more i also just get low marks.
some time, i really hate myself. sigh~

i really afraid other people is better than me.
i afraid all the people was rushing faster than me.
i hope i can be the winner.
i hope i can win ah ling and hsuan.
but i know it's hard.
they were always in my front and i was at back.

i hope my result will progress through this virtuous's competition.
in this holiday, i need study all the subject.
i don't wan let myself have fail subject.
and i need get A1.

in this final exam, i get 2 sub A2 and all C6.
science and moral i think fail =[
sigh.

124days. =3
15days.
philic you muacks

No comments: