Friday, November 6, 2009

swing swing

yesterday we were argue. =[
because you called her ham zhu and she called u ham yu.
i was jealous.
u asked me why i still said before thing.
jus let us sad and argue.
but yesterday i was saw she cal u super duper salty fish on facebook.
i really very sad and jealous.

i dint angry anything.
i just hope that you were tell her stop to cal you ham yu.
if a boy/girl call me dear, should i cal him/her back dear?
you were angry me and end my call.
i was disappointed and sad.
you're the first my lover who no care when i'm down and sad.
i am not the means that you are aint good.
just you have your temper and i have my temper too.

you feel you're right other way
i feel i'm right too.
so yesterday night you din't coaxed me. =[
until this morning, although u wake up u oso dint messaged me.
i waited for your message and i cried.
around 11 o'clock, you messaged me.

at the moments, i was very disappointed.
we treated each other cool.
until around 4 o'clock, i said out all the thing in my heart.
we was having some arguement. =[
in the night, we argue about this month when we meet.

in fact, we can't meet this month.
and u know the suprise too.
it was not mystery anymore.
sorry. i let u cry again.
i know u wan to sit for your exam and care me too.
i was too selfish.
baby i really miss you, so i jus request to meet.
i tel myself not request anything from you.
but finally i request everyday.
i think i'm the aint good girlfriend.
i not giv u enough time to study.
i just care myself. sorry baby.
i'm aint good. please dont say to me that i'm good.
i'm selfish, i jus care myself.

finally u said that u can spend some time out to accompany me and let urself relax.
baby, i really scare i will effect you not enough time to revision your add math.
i can wait u baby.
i can just go to your school and pass sneak, sweet, the suprise and card for you only.
after that i can back myself.
i already is a big girl, i'm not little girl.
i can just meet you few minutes after that i back.
i really do miss you much. =]

i really hope we lesser to argue and not let you worry me.
baby sorry. i always make you trouble, stress and cry.
i'm aint good. sorry.
=[

today yum cha with friend.
wow. talk so many thing to ah wei.
and plan wan to go sunway lagoon at 17th nov. ==
aiya. have many problem arg~
i am having economi problem. haha

end here la.
today was a sad day. raining day.
tear drop. ='[
night. bye.

127Đаγѕ.
í ιοѵе міке

No comments: