Thursday, November 19, 2009

you're break the promise

sis get the UPSR result today.
hmm. she seem like sad.
because she jus get 3B 2C and 2D.
she cried just now.
she feel daddy is disappointed to her.
but i feel she get this result already not bad.
because she's no attend to any tuition class.
she already try her best.
i hope she will wake up from her error.
jia you la. sister~

tomorrow go buy cake ingredient with hsuan.
hiek hiek. hope the cake will be nice and u will like it.

i'm lost of feeling.
everyday i need to been hurt a time.
today i cried again.
you break the promise.
u say u will bring me to eat tong sui that day.
u say u will celebrate with me.
u say u will call me whn u reach home.
but u din. all u break.
i cried alone. loud and loud
who's care? did u care?
when my tear jus stop? whn my heart will stop to pain and beating?
i hope i will have brave spirit to end my life soon.
=']

No comments: