Wednesday, November 18, 2009

third time. i'm scare

today u told me again.
it is the third time.
i cry. i really duno wat u want.
u need time, so i respect u.
i will let u have time to study.
not let u stress anymore.
i need sorry to you here.
this is the thing i can change.
i already try my best to do the best.
if at the end u still choose to giv up, i think i duno wat i can do anymore.
sorry, really apologize to you.
i wish at here too.
i wish this is the last time.
please, i beg u here.
dun leave me anymore. sorry.

i think i really very love you.
i cant giv up you.
i will very sad and hurt.
i really very scare. i'm act strong every time. but i'm not.
i'm weak

i found a job today.
i hope the job will fullfill my time.
hmm. hope will employ me.

i will late to sleep since this day.
hmm. what i wan to do in whee hour?
duno. jus play game.
i hope games will let me stop to think it's all.
stop my tear.

i hope the time will draw back to 3rd july.
the time is our sweet memories.

pen off here =]

No comments: