Thursday, September 10, 2009

090909 9.09 p.m.

today is 090909.
haha. we sing in the hall at 9.09a.m.
we sing this is my country loudly.

having a bored lesson today.
i hope not to school every wednesday.

my babe wei not going school today.
wei u alr choose the way u wan.
so u jus happily to walk it.
hope u dun be regret.
this is your choice and u dun wan to walk back the way.
so enjoy ur life =)
u 2 sure will be cry, hurt, sad.
u 2 not are wild animal not cold blooded animal.
but wei i reali hope u will be sad not for the long time.
add oil nia =)
mus going skul tomorow ya.
if not i dunwan care u dunwan choi u d na. =p

i calling LCY to help me buy condom =x
LCY: what u wan for it? u not lest d mie?
waner: lest cant use d mie ><>
LCY: ok la when u wan?
waner: be4 tis fri. and i wan choco flavour. if din hv i wan banana. keke
LCY: okok.
tis noon he is sms me to ask me abt it.
LCY: u scare go 7-11 buy ar? lolz
waner: i shy shy. not dare. boy buy better bit de.
LCY: ok, i help u buy. but u must let me use once on u de woh. lol
waner: sot ah! i dunwan. choi~ help me buy ah! i wan it soon. emengency haha xD
our topic realy cant leave out '' sex '' . haha
since form 3 till now. oh my. !

at 09.09 p.m.
i count down with baby.
=] baby i love u.
today is our 69days.
we are cant leave out of 9 tis word. ngek ngek.
and this post is my 90 post. haha.

69days.
i miss u much baby.
i'm await to sat again.
keke =] do u miss me?
i love u.
you're my beloved.
smile =)

No comments: