Sunday, September 20, 2009

cold weather. take care. buddies.

having cold weather yesterday and today.
so coooolddddd.
cold till my mucous always drop.
ngek ngek.
take care my all buddies.
take care my baby ♥ my beloved.

thanks for my baby change our blog's skin.
thanks you. today i have giv u reward oh. ♥ *passion*
and today keep kiss baby.
haha. cos too miss baby already.
cant control my lips to kiss u. baby muacks.

tomorrow will be go ipoh.
a boring trip.
go for visit relative.
will be back at tomorrow night.
oioi at car trip.
i miss my 姑婆's wantan mee. haha.
it's reali cheap.
just rm2.50 can eat a wantan mee and wantan. haha.
but my 姑婆din hv work tomorrow.
no chance to eat luu.

我对你的爱是光明正大的。
没有偷偷摸摸。哈哈。
我好想你。要等多久才在见面呢?

i hope the problem won be happen.
i not dare to face and i dun know how to faced if the problem so boom (happen).
i'm worry. hais.

yesterday i'm walk over the steamboat shop.
i think back that day of my birthday.
sad sad de. wuwuwuwu =[

80days luu.
woohooo.
you're my everything.
i love u muacks.
wifey love u,hubby.
miss u much.

No comments: