Tuesday, September 29, 2009

no topic

i think my aunty is coming soon.
pimples around my face =(
ish. the yin foo say i let my baby kiss until pimples on my face and mouth. ==

today when tuition teacher let us do bina ayat.
the frasa is datang tanpa izin.
the crocodile cal me write period sentiasa datang tanpa izin.
== so swt. ish.

hsuan ask me butterfly's baby how to say.
haha. i answer kayafly. ngek ngek.

my exam will be at 14 oct. TT
still left 2 weeks.
oh my gosh.
i need to work hard now.
i cant lik the pig always sleep to pass the time and day.
waste time to do pig.
i should to do some thing of human do want.
wakkaa. =P

baby is rushing me to oioi now.
ok luu. pen off here.
night. everybody.

i love my baby muacks.=3
89days.
still 1 more days.
wahaha. 100 days i think reali cant celebrate with u.
becos i need to revision and u too.
sorry baby.
i philic u. keke =]
miss u much everyday every night.
hug u tight to sleep.

No comments: