Friday, September 4, 2009

i'm pro ><

i jus done my economi and account.
my economi jus half water of pail.'' 半桶水''
haha. my account recently is sliding down.
haha. cos i'm blur blur. and know bit mm know bit lik tat.
jus now i do my economi.
i reference note book.
haha. i done it. yes !!!!
after done economi, i do my acc.
i dun rather to do.
but hsuan today cal me to do.
and write on my hand.
ish. ok na. i do la.
she have heart to remind me.
haha. i do and reference text book and note book.
yahooo..
i done ^^v ngek ngek.
i feel i'm pro.
jus reference book onli. wakkaka.



today i'm sleeep 5 period at school.
jus awake 4 periods. grrr.
when i'm back to house, i sitting on sofa and ZzzZzz.
oh my. i sleep again. ishh.
i think i'm sick.
sleep worm sick.
ah!!! i dunwan be sleepy er ah!!!
i dunwan. ishh.



i wan go watch 五纳德斯提娜神.
haha. guess wat movie is it.
wakkaka.
i'm await ppl invite me to watch.
ngek ngek. it's 18 yrs old. =[



u dun eat durian tml ah!
i kill u. ishh.
await to meet u tml.
muacks ..
tml cancel to revision.
hais =[


63days.
keke. love you ah baby.
hug hug u.
i need hug tml.
hug me in public. =]
muacks.
night. everybody.

No comments: