Wednesday, September 23, 2009

gonna be crazy !!

mum always nag me.
feel ah!! boy ah!! @@
alamak.
i think i'm gonna be crazy a day.

my heart beating fast everyday.
what should i to do the next step the next day.

i been thinking to die to suicide.
b'cos i hope to escape the problem.
i'm stupid. my metal have problem.
i'm X ok. xD

u are admit that she is your wifey.
because u din ignore when i'm say it out.
muahahaha.
u sei na ~!!

i'm feel lonely every night and it's quiet.
=( i'm miss you.
let me think so much.
until wan suicide then cry there. xD
ah!! i reali not reali ok.

your lips are not belong to me anymore.
u need to kiss some1.
still wan every day talking it.
go ba go ba!!
no eye see you.
i diam. dunwan talk about it =x
dunwan block you two.
kiss nurhx.

i'm not ok.
i'm crazy.
sam tam liao~
=( wan er ah!!!!!
83days.
still counting.
love u. muacks.
hope the trouble will be fade away soon.
god bless me TT_TT

No comments: