Sunday, September 13, 2009

write by uncle baby mike

baby i love you so much.
our arguement getting lesser den lesser
it may be a good thing 4 us =)
i hope our love can last de ever longest.
yesterday im so sorry to behave like tat
regret behaving like tat

i still got 2 month den i totally free
are u willing to wait for me?
i promise will nt leave u behind
i really mean so.

if someday u chose to leave me,
i rather u stab me wif a knife also
dun wan you leave.
keke=)

baby u hav a killing smile ,really.
i love to see ur smiley face
sorry once again i made u unhappy again n again.
im just a fool


ur the love killer and im the victim =)
i fall for you baby.
i do love u much muack
er
found it when baby notice to me.
keke. =]
just meet baby ytd.
the photo will be upload our blog and
not today.
i need to resize it and edit.
my throat is pain.
ouch.
just finish watch final destination.
i feel nt veri watdat onli. ngek ngek.
final destination 3 nice bit.
i hate ppl that flowered heart.
i'm being a loud speaker.
ngek ngek.
73days.
i love u baby muacks.
miss u much.
love ur hug.
hug me tight muacks.

No comments: