Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3months.

today having a boring lesson in school.
i just sleep at school.
ish. actually i need to revision history at school.
i already bring history to revision.
but i sleep on the book. and my saliva flow out on my book xD

i'm sleep until chinese period.
chinese teacher see me tired and lye on table.
come ask me isn't lost in love. ==''
my stomach pain only. cos my aunty visit.

my mum crazy.
mop and vaccum in night.
she moping now ==

sorry to baby.
today i'm fierce to you and like dunwan talk to u.
i'm doing my maths and aunty visit temper will be bad bit wan.
sorry to u.
you're my beloved. dun think so much.
i still loving u as same as before.
nvr change. muacks.
today is our 3months.
muacks. it's full of bitter and sweet.
just hope future will be easier to walk
and together with u to walk our road.

i need to work hard to study luu.
wohoooo. i'm lik very hardworking.
but my brain like absorb nothing.
wtf. ish...

today karly suddenly send us a message.
so touch. haha.
thanks karly.
i love u all.
( baby dun jealous ya. muack muack )

come to solve this equation.
will be get suprise after get the answer.
it's fun =]
[ 1+(5v+u)(2e+1)-5v-2eu] = ???

i'm really sorry to you.
i philic u baby. muacks.
it's all my fort.
my temper influence your mood down. =(
i jus hope it's won influence your trial tomorrow.
jia you baby. muacks.
get nice nice result ya. keke.
u get A need giv me reward da.
muahahha xD jus for joke.

No comments: