Sunday, October 4, 2009

02,03,04.10.09

02 oct.
today meet with baby. yeah yeah
i very miss baby ah ~~
when recess yeoling giv me a present.
the present is baby pass to yeoling during hari raya's holiday.
so today she took to me.
keke. i open the small mickey mouse box and saw a small card in box and a shirt.
the shirt was made by baby during holiday.
it's a mystery present for me =]
the present is for our 100days wan de. keke .
ah wei say me show off oh. ==
sorry i'm not lo. is u all wan to see i jus show it out nurhx.

finish school, waiting my baby come to my school.
with ah bui go to meeting and wait baby.
baby is rush to come and let baby sweat much much. haha.
muahahahaha. baby is wearing school uniform to meet me.
muahahaha. sexy baby. wakakaka.
i jus laugh n laugh and fool baby. xD ngek ngek
sexy ah baby.
i need to aplogize to u that my fren say some thing let u hav bit bit angry.
we mum mum at 'ah shit' mamak there.
keke. baby say nice nice oh.

3o'clock. we walk to bridge there and baby take taxi.
very heavy heart to leave baby.
when i walk back to school,  my tear roll in my eye.
baby i really very miss you.
hope to meet u soon. need wait after my exam TT

the shirt of made by my beloved baby.


i'm wearing it. thanks. i love it. =)


03 oct
today is mooncake festival.
i stay at house at noon.
online while studying xD
haha. jus appear off only and watch la. haha.
we going to aunty's house at night and celebrate there.
this year not going back to my grandma house.
because she is go to singapura. TT

i din't have to ply candle and lantern.
because i facing my cousin's computer when thy are plying.
haha. after that ply mahjong with my sis and in cal with my beloved baby.
keke. around 1o'clock, we going back to house.
i hope my mum won to take my phone at night.
muahahahaha. finally she fall in sleep and i message baby to call me.
but she is fall in sleep too.
i'm disappointed and i'm cry.
keep cal to baby awake her.
finally she wake up and cal back me tum tum me.

04 oct
eye bengkak when wake up.
haha.alik a golden fish xD
eat breakfast with parents and then back to house revision.
doing my account while watching. ngek ngek.

no special today.
jus need to wish my dear karly happy birthday.
and wish her have a healthy and wealthy life.
get nice nice result and hope i can win her at result. ^^
happy always and dream come true too.

night everybody =]
sweet dream.

94days.
still have 6 days.
i love you baby. muacks.
keke. hughug u. miss u much.
hope u will be well at your trial exam.

study hard ya. naughty baby. =] muacks.

No comments: