Monday, October 5, 2009

duh !!

today jus have to absorb history knowledge at school only.
oh my. all teacher is not coming to school and not teaching.
although we having to sit for exam.
but they seem like lazy to teach and i was worrying my exam.
oh no!!! my ekonomi, moral and science haven revision yet.
and my history jus half pail of water xD
arh!! still have a week to study only.
not going school tomorrow.
will be back to school next wednesday.

finish my school, i'm going to ling's house after that go to tuition.
teacher giving us some tips.
wow. it's seem like no different after she giv.
sooooooooo many @@
after my tuition, dad fetch us to his friends house.
duh! waiting mum ply mahjong.
i beg daddy for fetch me and sis back.
bt he ignore me.
duh! i really angry and get mad.
waste my time there 2 hours.
duno why my parents so addicted to mahjong.
dad complain to me today that he no money.
i open my eye bigger to him and say
y u will have money to ply mahjong ah?
he say i always out and request money with him. ==
i alr long time not going out. ish.
and i use my money to top up for my phone.
then he diam diam there. ish...

when i reach house, my baby woke up and message me.
but i start to sleepy and i fall as sleep on bed.
baby calling to me around 8p.m.
i wake up and bath. haha. let her scold that i'm dirty and smelly. =(
after bath ready for study with baby through phone.

we having war just now when studying. haha.
baby fierce to me and cal me listen to her say.
then i diam diam there TT

baby is indirect to praise her prettier than me.
=( pijak me again.
haha. baby's punya duuu duuu pain. haha.
i know it's miss me.
let me kiss on it will be recover.
hold it now touch it now. muahahah.

having a fucking mother and i using fucking net.
ish. sorry that rude here.
jus having a mad day.

95days.
countdown, 5days.
waiting the day.
muacks. i really very miss you.
hope to meet u in my dream.
i love you much.
good night baybee.

No comments: