Friday, October 23, 2009

left 3days to exam.

just update the blog of us.
woohoo. left 3 days to exam.
oh my. this 2 weeks, my eye bag is a day dark than a day.
jus sleep 2 hours and 3 hours a day.
thn wak up study again.
arg~ 24hours is not enough to me.
hmm. i need rest today. tomorrow wan study again luu.

today we meet. ^^v
we're argue. hais.
sorry that let u cry.
u promise me not hurt yourself da. shagua.
muacks. miss u much whee~ kekeke

hope to change my phone number soon.
arg~ mimi ah. whn i can get my simcard.
i'm waiting for u almost a month na.

hmm.teacher was marked math paper 2.
wuwuwu. i jus get 43/60.
hmm. if i wan get A my paper 1 need get 32 question correct.
hmm. if i not careless i think i can.
my paper 2 all mistake is cause i'm careless =(

nex week start my home tuition.
BI and BM subject.
the tuition fee is shocked me. woohoo.
i need study hard dun let parents disappointed.
my result oso use money to buy it back de. haha.

monday exam account na.
i'm most worriest this suject.
cause i'm aim it to get A. thn i can get my reward from baby.
haha.
god bless me god bless me.
no need bless her purse's money. haha

chou baybee. keep laugh me.
hng. dunwan care u le.
wuwuwu. always bully me.

arg i need keep fit ah.
seii fei po. grrr. my tummy is big.
wuwuwu

老虎琪
113days. muacks

No comments: