Wednesday, October 14, 2009

final exam

hmm. jus finish PMR, my final exam is progressing now.
isnt good. i haven prepare all.
in the week holiday i jus keep doing my account.
oh my. this fri until nex monday i need to revision my economi and history.

yesterday i asked my baybee math question.
i draw it out and show her.
she keep laugh and laugh. ==
my draw so funny mie.

yesterday night i'm lyn on bed at 12a.m.
but i think i fall in sleep at 1 or 2 a.m.
i jus thinking the dec trip and think back famine 30.
i keep laugh and smile there.
oh my god. gonna kisiao.

whn going to school.
my dad's car 被人拉. ( the car is belong to dad's company )
because din't have to pay loan.
when i out from my house i scold the guy why steal my car haha.
originally is his secretary forget to pay loan.
i ask dadi your office need a young and nice secretary?
haha. dadi pay rm600 for them.
duit kopi.

arg~ my malay essay duno to do.
my brain jus blank and white as a paper.
i sleep on the table and finally wake by ben.
ling look and me and cal me try to do.
just craping on my essay.
i think i need find a teacher just teach me to do english and malay essay.

finish my exam paper i just conteng the table.
keep draw =) =) =).

      爱琪。  
104days.
i dunwan so abvious oso.
blek. love u. keke.muacks

No comments: