Sunday, October 25, 2009

sick

tomorrow exam account.
i'm worry and nervous.
i hope i can get A.
i afraid i will careless. =(

i'm sick.
throat pain and flu.
forhead have a bit hot.
i scare tomorrow will blur blur.

i wan recover my sick before this saturday.
bcos baby not giv me cheong K if i haven recover =(
and not let me eat fried food too.
grrr. i dunwan listen u sing only.
i wan sing also. blek.
chou baybee.

recently we always argue.
i let u cry everyday.
sorry. let u hurt let u sad.
i'm aint good.
sorry.

ha qi ha qi.
arg. how i go exam tomorrow
i think i wan bring a box of tissue to exam tomorrow.
very suffer and cold cold
baybee. hug hug.keke.

i hate my temper.
i hate my jealous.
i'm too sensitive.
hais. no request anything from her, study hard.=)
this is what i remind myself always.

good luck to me and baybee =)
good luck to my friends too
it's time to bed and eat medic.
night =]

老虎琪。
115days. miss you much.

No comments: