Sunday, October 11, 2009

woohoo~


finally can online a while.
few hours =(
wuwuwu.
will be not online a loooooooooong time.
err. never mind luu.
let me pay 100% attention to do my revision. keke

with baby already 100days luu.
10.10.09.
it's a wonderful day.
because 十全十美.
but i think this day isnt a good day.

thanks baby help me update blog.
keke. jus now have a look to view baby's punya blog.
wow. so touch for me.

make a wish to the god.
hope the god will come true my wish.
please help us god.

oh no. when jus reopen school.
i am bored everyday at house.
having spider web on my body ah.
=[ wednesday gonna exam.
jia you, everyone.

hand's muscle very pain.
let my body like no energy and tired.

baby i very miss you.
every night i hope to listen your sound. keke.
this fewdays watch hong kong drama.
haha. when i saw them hughug, i think about baby.
when the guy carry the girl, i am thinking that baybee carry me.
haha. so happiness ^^v.
u need to early sleep ya.
need exam ah baby.
guai guai. giv u eat sweet sweet.
oh ya. dun forgot to buy sweet to me.
i'm gonna finish it all.
haha. the ants eat my lollipop. =(

i write '' i miss mike i miss mike much'' on my book.
haha. i wanna to meet u soon.
fast fast let u finish your exam then come find me.
haha. let me colour the shirt. ngek ngek. ^^v

my baby say she is fat fat fat wor.
i duno she wants to say how many times a day.
haha. she think that she say once time she is fat will gonna help him to reduce the oil.
muahahaha. baby, u take hard to exercise nurhx.
i also need to keep fit.

101days. =]
carve your name on my heart.
hold your hand walk our journey.
happy and sweet endless story.
muacks. miss u and love u.
jus need a peace with you. hug hug

No comments: