Tuesday, October 6, 2009

dream

this few days i'm dreaming a same dream.
i'm get far from my friends.
at the dream, i have a friend because of love then argue with me.
she is protect him. she scold me and i cry.
all of my friend not caring me and study themselves.\
i cry lonely and loudly in the dream.


baybee, i'm not mind that i'm been neglected because ur study.
i wont sad, i will happy because u study keke. =]
oh no! u seem lik more hardworking than me alr la.


baybee, i like to drink your expired milk.
i know you produce milk wan. haha.
un be miser ya. keke


keke. i love mike. muacks.
en na. i know the angle not nice la.
duno to tak photo la. ish.
yim 3 yim 4. huiyo


tomorrow wan to tuition at morning =(
it's the time to bed.
good night everybody.


96days.
miss you.
my heart belong to u, baybee.
 muacks.hughug.










rainbow

No comments: