Tuesday, October 20, 2009

exam-ing


gosh. today exam p.moral and english.
p.moral i jus tembak tembak to do it.
haha. luckily baby cal me study yesterday.
but jus half water of pail only.
after finish my moral exam paper,
i jus hope to sleep.but i cant.
i write something on a paper. keke.
too miss my shit piggy baby already.
baby click the picture and see wat i write for u.

ring.. ..
recess luu..
with my friend go to toilet.
keke. ah wei. whn i saw u i will 情不自禁think back that night ah~
haha. after that at class planing karly burfdae celebration.
hmm. going to karaoke room sing K.
keke. =] that day is 4month anniversary with baby. 

11.15a.m.
start to exam english.
i sleep on the table until around 12p.m.
arg~ i jus left a hour to do my section A and B.
ish. jus quickly done it.
write rubbish =(
arg~ i am not enough time to do. 
wuwuwu.

when during english exam, have some guy screaming and laugh loudly outside the school.
all of us so weird.
yin foo is say to me: wan er, your friend ah. haha
waner: blek =P
thn my right hand side the guy, kheng hou: so alik you ah.
wan er: you punya friend ah. babi. 
haha.

tomorrow is exam history and math.
history i haven ready yet.
arg~ it's time to tuition nia.
after tuition need study.
grr. i'm worry for my exam tomorrow. =(



老虎琪。
29days.countdown.
110.

No comments: