Monday, October 12, 2009

i very miss you

nowaday i'm writing my diary on my notepad.
i'm hope can online soon to contact with you.
mum tel me today that they decide that need move my com in my living room.
hais. i jus tel her watever.
wat also let them decide and been locked.
ya. it's all i been fort.
 
just finish my math revision.

my brain gonna boom and crazy.
i'm headache now. ah!!
help !! ~

i can't pay attention to do my math.

i'm realize that my math is going to regress.
i'm very sad. i'm very afraid.
why my result sliding down now?
i'm feel stress. T.T

baby i very miss u.

my math book full of your name.
i really very miss you.
i need your hug.
today i just have a call to u at noon.
when i heard your sound, i very happy.
i'm smile to talk with you.
i'm heavy heart end the call.

when the call is end.

i'm sad. i'm screaming ''i need you now, baby'' in my heart.
yesterday night i'm crying alone.
i very miss u ah baby.
i want your hug. hug hug me.

baby did u miss me too?

i'm miss your whee whee oh, baby.
i oso miss xiao bai. keke.
when u just find me =(
i hope to hug u while crying.
i need your console. baby.

baybee, u must take care yourself know?

u must drink plenty of water, eat fully and study hard.
show to me your result ok?
i need nice nice da.
if not nice, ugly de i will throw into rubbish bin da.
keke. muacks

for anyone want to find me.
please leave at my cbox.
i will reply u all A.S.A.P.
thx=)


102days.

i'm thinking back our sweet memories.
i hope to share with you.

tell u all the thing. =]
baby. i do love u much and miss u much.
just in cal with baby jus now.
let u heard that i'm crying.
it's late.
i think i need to sleep.
night.=]
(i'm writing it with my tear.)

No comments: