Sunday, August 16, 2009

160809

today wake up early.
because today i need to watch movie wif family.
ytd so late jus sleep so hav abit tired.

after prepare we go to belakong jusco to hang out.
we having breakfast there and we buy ticket.
we watch at 2.30p.m.
after our breakfast we walk a while.
dadi and I go electronic shop to walk.
sis and mumi together go see shirt and shoe.
i'm keep cal dadi buy hp to me.haha.






mumi is calling dadi go find her.
she is trying a massage chair.
so comfort and enjoy.
haha. dadi, it's time to out money.
when mumi is trying,
my mumi stomach hv a layer oil doink doink there.
dadi and I keep laugh there.
turn to dadi try,
so i and sis go to popular to find some book to read
while waiting them to try finish.
i'm reading a book abt gay haha.
its nt too nice.
around 2.15 o'clock dadi cal to me
and tak sis to cinema.
thy waiting us at there.








we buy popcorn and drinks.
we find our seat.
woooo... so cool.
the movie hvn start i already feel very cold.
hw i spend a hour more here?
the movie is funnily.
the cinema is full of sound of laugh.
name of movie '' on his majesty's secret servise '' .
its nice and funny.
i'm freeze.


mumi and dadi buy a massage machine.
alr spend 2000 ++ .
i have a buy a book.
about effective communication.
its nice and let me learn. haha
thanks dadi. =]


baby u are sooooo dirty.
oh my. anyway.
i love you muacks.
i miss u so much.need ur hug every day xD



my ha ba gou. haha.
ytd u are lose in the competition.
nvm. you alr try ur best and u hv in final.
hav 70++ people and u gonna in competition
after tat u in final.
although u are lose but u enjoy
haha. u are the best na.
better than best xD
my ha ba gou..






45days.
i love you.
muacks.

No comments: