Thursday, August 6, 2009

- u ok mei you? -

when i'm pain

today aunty visit again.
so pain. almost wanna roll on floor.
lye on table sleep a while.
today a whole day jus study jor 2period.
bcos slp a period thn all period is nt studying.




baby cum my skul today`
keke` so miss baby.
although it is a hour to meet bt i'm happy.
and thanks baby tat cum my skul.
muacks. i miss you.
today pass the card to you.
sori baby tat late gv you.
hope u lik it. =)






after meet baby my stomach is stop to pain.
keke. you're my medicine.
bt my bckbone is pain.
thx baby buy bread to me ya.keke.
muacks. i giv you the medicine
you mus finish it ya.
baby alr sick since last sun.
it alr hv 5days.
i'm so worry baby.
hope u will recover bck soon baby.
remember the time to eat medicine ya.
cant dunwan eat medic again ya. muacks.






today tuition account.
keep ask teacher u ok mou? haha.
thn get scold from him cos i'm keep ply him hp.
nt doing homework.
thn i nian coucou. dunwan look at him.hng blek =p





baby i miss you much..
keke.. 5 wan 2 2 2+7...
muacks` miss you much .
love baby hug my waist. keke
i love hug ur bck side and lye on it.
i love hug you tight.
giv you peaceful. ^^




.ourmemories
ofwanerandchiachi.
.hapinessandpeace.
.our memories jus
avaliable continue,
nt avaliable end.
35days.
muacks

No comments: