Wednesday, August 19, 2009

holiday

start my holiday.
not going skul since tomorrow.
i'm lazy xD
teacher nt teaching.
sleepy every day.
missing u everyday.
nowaday, i do miss u much baby.




hsuan and ben is so sweet at class every day.
so, let me so envy them and let me miss u every moments.
let me smile some time when i think about u.
after 2days, we having 30hours meet.
keke. waiting that day coming.
give you my hand, give you my life.
every moments every minutes are perfect.
our love never die.
our love is deep in our heart.
it'll last till our last breath.
holiday.
wish we're having a nice and happy holiday. =)
48days.
i veri miss u baby.
promise me
dun be the lier.
i promise u
won talk it out easily and
i won talk it to you anymore.
sori to u.
i need ur hug baby.
muacks. love you =)

No comments: