Tuesday, August 25, 2009

trouble problem

wake up.
eat breakfast.
watch.
do housework.
face to com.
bath.
late to tuition.
dinner.


they argue again.
i'm always be the victim let them scold.
i'm a human also. can u 2 respect me.
she wan me acc her to go hospital.
if i nt wat can she do?
she most pandai is menace me.
ya. i noe. nowaday i need u 2 jus can walk my life comfort.
but u mus respect me giv me some freedom.
you 2 argue hot temper to me for wat?
have any use?
she jus will cry. though i will console u?
i won. cal ur guai lui console u.
i'm not. u just noe to use me.
i'm jus your what? watever.
u duno to talk in eng and malay so need i wif u go hospital.
u need me!!! ur second daughter and ur husband die alr a !!!
holiday, u say u dunwan fetch me to anywhr.
cos u every day need fetch me to tuition and school.
holiday u need relax. i no need?
i'm machine?
fuck. pokai.




sorry to baby that i cant out tml.
feel apologize to u. =(
i'm sad oso. i'm angry oso.
sori sori. i miss u baby.




54days.
miss u much.
never escape from your heart.
i love you baby.
fucker family.
i hope i can run out.
i hate to face u all problem.
i hate u all control.

No comments: