Saturday, August 1, 2009

- sweet day -

9a.m. wak up and baby wak me up`
keke` a sweet morning kiss to baby..
then hurry up go prepare nurhx`
today will b block road and jam..
so let my baby late to cum meet up`
but baby never mind`its ok..
i'm intro baby to my B.C teacher haha`
waner: teacher my man.. no no..my woman..
teacher smile thr keke`
tis year of singing competition's result is surprise to me..
teacher oso surprise..
bui.. u alr try ur best and nex year will b hv chance`
add oil ya =)



we going fun ok hving our lunch`
plying card and chit chat there..
around 2p.m. mike and me going bck to school study`
baby write diary and i am asking her sj question`
haha` stupid baby`
wat i teach u sure forgot jor d`
tis cal uncle's memory`lousy lousy wan..



baby say 99 times i love you to me`
haha`i smile and hug u tight`
yes. i love you too` =)




baby giv me a nice necklace`
it's pair` thx baby`
i lik it keke muacks .. =3
hold baby's hand walk to bck..
keke`we taking mani photo..
bt baby delete a pic of i lik wan.. :(




掉了`滑过`酸的`
打滚着终于它掉下来了`
气得狠狠挂上`
流得不停`又在痛了`
忍心的不再拿起电话`
对不起.我的野蛮`




.30days.
hold our love longer
smile wif you. ^^
i love you baby.
thanks for your present.
i lik it.

No comments: