Monday, June 1, 2009

i'm miss him =]

wat lok lok is back at tml`
i already have around half year din see him`
so miss him`


his mum is back from Iceland`
she is pregnant now`
they will come to my house stay around a week ++`
actually its happy`
but beside it`
i feel sad also`
because its let my bii [bibo] can't come to my house to stay`
my auntie is request to go genting`
so its cause me cant out at next sat`
i cant hang out that day with my friend and my dear`
i feel so sad`
i dun wan go to the genting so i decide i go hsuan house to stay`
but mum not allow`
she wants me go to there care children`
grrr` sad` wuwuwu =[



i hope dear will stay at KL long time bit`
cox i will try to arrange my time to hang out with u`
i hope u quickly to finish your SPM after that stay at KL`
i hope can see u every day dear`


wan chean's concert is coming soon`
vincent say he will give me few ticket`
haha`so happy`
bt i hope i can get it but not face to face`
cos i dunwan let u see me` haha
i hope i can present to wan chean's concert`

wan chean` u wan to add oil !!
i'm support u

i'm so miss u`
holiday is bored`
i love u =3
muacks`

No comments: