Friday, July 3, 2009

- tomorrow -

tomorrow get report card nurhx`
i get 16 in class`
my peratus jus 41.44`
hais` so bad`
i hv 2 subject fail`
no A hv B hv C hv D` haha
mu science and moral get fail`
kaka` bcos
i din hv moral`
and i din hv knowledge of science` always say sumthing nt logic`
after tak my report card
need bring parents go meet my displin teacher`
grrr` scare dadi ngingo after meet her` papa`





my malay teacher`
hate seii her ah`
today cum in class act be a monkey`
we few dunwan look at her`
ling,hsuan,kee oioi thr oso`
thn i keep read my oral`
li keep drawing luu`
jus listen dou her sing thr noisy thr scream thr`
reali wanna po her kai` slap seii her`
i hear my name and kee's name from her mouth`
she say tat my malay oral paper cant write by hand`
mus type at com and print`
my word nt messy oso na` she dunwan oso`
i use my heart to write it d neh`
she gv bck us the paper bck cal us redo`
grrr` when she talk to us, we nt seeing on her`
thn she keep say say say @#&*!`
i jus noe she talking us onli` haha`
i nt look at her oso`
she say she dunwan care us jor`
we wan hw thn hw`
after tat we hear tis we so hapi thn we close book dunwan do her hw`
and i gv bck her my paper`
cox she say she dunwan care ma`
she yao return bck to mii`
she scold us biadap`
i scold her malas`
she cal mii diam`grrr` i dunwan look at her`
i wanna slap her slap seii her err`



dadi promise mii buy phone to mii` hohoho`
sun we will go see phone kaka`
so hapi tat dadi buy hp to mii`
bt i scare after he see my result and my letter`
he say NO!!!!
i faint @@



so tired today`
i lik ur draw` ^^
bt anyway`
my shit most niceeeeee`
wee ^^v
期待明天的到来`

No comments: